ISO 9001:2015 Toolkit
Quality Management System
The world’s leading quality management system standard, ISO 9001, has been published. ISO standards are reviewed every five to seven years to determine if a revision is required to keep it current and relevant for the global marketplace. The last significant change made to the standard was in 2008, hence the need to better understand and be aware of the revisions.
Known for providing expert accredited management system certification services that drive increased efficiency, profitability, safety and customer focus, ABS Quality Evaluations (ABS QE) is assisting organizations through this transition by addressing the important questions and concerns you may have regarding the new standard.
Based on these changes, the updated ISO 9001 revisions focuses on:
- Simplicity – Less resources spent on implementation, improved engagement, quicker adoption
- Business Orientation – Less technical than current standards, focused on key performance indicators and specific business objectives
- Leadership: Greater involvement in the management system by the leadership team will ensure the whole organization will be motivated towards the organizations goals and objectives.
- Seamless Integration – Integration within and into different areas of the business, providing transparency and fostering collective responsibility
- Risk Management – Reduce cost of failure (loss of accounts, loss of clients)
If you are with an organization currently certified to ISO 9001:2008 or one considering certification to the newer standard, ABS QE will help you keep up to date with the important changes to structure and requirements. ABS QE can assist your organization with gap analysis, training, information webinars with our experts, and an available ISO 9001:2015 toolkit.
Thank you for your inquiry. We will be in touch shortly to confirm your request for this resource. In the meantime, feel free to browse our full offering of Webinars, Insights and Project Profiles in the Knowledge Center.