Limitation of Liability
ABS Group of Companies, Inc. and its directors, officers, employees and agents, or any of them (hereinafter collectively "ABS Group") shall not be liable in contract, negligence or otherwise any person in respect of any information or advice expressly or impliedly given in this web site, or in respect of any inaccuracy herein or omission herefrom or in respect of any act or omission which has caused or contributed to this web site being published with the information or advice it contains. ABS Group makes no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information, graphics and other material published on this site. All such information, graphics and materials are provided WITH ALL FAULTS on an AS IS, AS AVAILABLE basis, and ABS Group expressly disclaims all warranties including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of their use remains with the recipient. In no event shall ABS Group be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, or loss of business information) in any way arising from the use of this web site, even if ABS Group has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
While ABS Group uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Web site, ABS Group makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. ABS Group assumes no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content on this site.
This Web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. ABS Group may also make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this information at any time without notice.
By accessing this web site and the information contained therein, you agree with ABS Group that any claim you may have against ABS Group in contract, tort or otherwise in respect of any information or advice expressly or impliedly given on this web site, or in respect of any inaccuracy herein or omission herefrom, shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard to its conflicts of laws rules.
Use of Hyperlinks
ABS Group encourages the use of HYPERLINKS to its Internet Site upon agreement to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Although ABS Group makes every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the ABS Group Internet Site represents complete, current and accurate information, ABS Group makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of such information;
- ABS Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees shall not be liable for any technical inaccuracies, transmission errors, typographical errors, or any other errors or omissions in the content of the ABS Group Internet Site;
- The contents of the ABS Group Internet site are the subject of intellectual property rights reserved by ABS Group. Except for the permission herein granted, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring on the user in any manner any license, title or ownership of or interest in any intellectual property right of ABS Group;
- ABS Group prohibits the modification of or tampering with any information contained on the ABS Group Internet Site without the written permission of ABS Group;
- ABS Group may change or update the information posted on the ABS Group Internet site at any time without notice;
- ABS Group may improve, update or otherwise change the products and designs described on the ABS Group Internet Site at any time without notice;
- ABS Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees make no representations about the suitability for any purpose of the information contained in the documents, graphics, and other materials published on the ABS Group Internet site;
- ABS Group publishes all documents, graphics, and other materials on its Internet site "as is" without warranty of any kind, including but not limited to implied, expressed or statutory warranties;
- ABS Group prohibits the use of the ABS Group logo directly on or closely associated with products or services in such a way as to imply that the products themselves are certified, authorized, recommended or in any way endorsed by ABS Group;
- ABS Group reserves the right to prohibit the use of logos which are unacceptable to ABS Group in close proximity or association with the ABS Group logo; and
- ABS Group, its subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and employees are in no way liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, loss of business information or business interruption in any way resulting from the use of the ABS Group Internet Site.