CC: Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor / OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor
Price includes combined course discount. Save 25% off the full price of $2,500 when you register three or more attendees. Team Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
This course is certified by Exemplar Global and presented in partnership with Pillar Management Associates (the certified course provider). This unique training option allows you to take 5 full days of classes (Monday through Friday) and receive two certificates for one low price. If you are only interested in certification for Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor, you can take the course Monday through Thursday. If you are only interested in certification for Certified OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor, you can take the course Tuesday through Friday. These courses satisfy the training requirement for ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Lead Auditor certification.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Those who want to satisfy the training requirements for both ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor certification.
what will i learn in this course?
- Understand the benefits of both ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 systems
- Learn how to prepare, perform, and lead an audit
- Learn how to evaluate and report audit findings
- Satisfy the training requirements for two certifications in 1 week
DURATION: 5 days
|Start/End Dates||Location Information||Register|
|Jul 17 - 21, 2017||ABS Consulting | Knoxville, TN
- Environmental Management Systems
- Understand the application of environmental management principles
- Understand the application of environmental science and technology
- Understand the application of environmental systems to different operational processes
- Assess the risk of significant environmental aspects and impacts identified in the context of the organization's EMS management system
- Assess the effectiveness of methodologies to control environmental hazards
- Understand the requirements of ISO 14001:2015
- Operational control & legal compliance
- Assess the EMS roles and responsibilities within the context of the organizational environment
- Determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the EMS
- Evaluations; retesting as necessary
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing
- The conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee's organizational situation
- Personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Mock Audit
- Lead Auditing
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organize and direct audit team members
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team
- Course Overview
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Presentation
- Terminology and Definitions
- Introduction to OHSAS 18001 and OH&S concepts
- Hazards Risks and Risk Control
- OHSAS 18001 Requirements
- OHSAS Historical Perspective and Regulations
- OH&S Documentation
- Evaluations; re-testing as necessary. Note: there is no final exam. Competencies are tested throughout the course.
Mr. Frank Degar - President RAB/QSA certified, Pillar Management Associates
Ms. Stacy Foret - Principal-in-Charge, Centerfield Consulting and Associates
Ms. Carol Robinson - Vice President RAB Certified Quality Systems Lead Auditor, Pillar Management Associates