Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
Save 25% when you register three or more attendees. Team Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
This course is certified by Exemplar Global and is presented in partnership with Pillar Management Associates (the certified course provider). This course is designed for those who plan and/or conduct audits of quality management systems under the ISO 9001:2015 standard. This course satisfies the training requirement for ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor certification.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Those planning and/or conducting audits of quality management systems under the ISO 9000 standard.
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
- The benefits of documented quality assurance systems
- Gain knowledge of the ISO 9001 and ISO 19011 requirements
- Understand the principles and methods of performing audits against ISO 9001
- Learn how to prepare, perform, and lead an audit as well as how to evaluate and report audit findings
- 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-274
Duration: 4 days
|Start/End Dates||Location Information||Register|
|Aug 7 - 10, 2017||ABS Consulting | Knoxville, TN
|Oct 23 - 26, 2017||ABS Consulting | Knoxville, TN
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Quality Management Systems
- Understand the application of quality management principles in the context of ISO 9001:2015
- Relate the quality management system to the organizational products, including services, and operational processes
- Understanding quality terms & definitions
- Understanding process management
- Documentation used in the quality management system
- Understand risk-based thinking
- Quality Management Systems (continued)
- Understanding the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Conformance to ISO 9001 and its relationship to other standards
- Understand the application of the principles, procedures and techniques of auditing
- The conduct of an effective audit in the context of the auditee's organizational situation
- Terms & Definitions
- Auditor Responsibilities: Personal attributes necessary for the effective and efficient conduct of a management system audit
- Principles of auditing
- Audit Planning
- On-site audit preparation
- Auditing (continued)
- On-site audit
- Audit report and closing
- Mock Audit
- Lead Auditing
- Establish, plan and task the activities of an audit team
- Communicate effectively with the auditee and audit client
- Organize and direct audit team members
- Prevent and resolve conflict with the auditee and/or within the audit team
Mr. Frank Degar - President RAB/QSA certified, Pillar Management Associates
Ms. Stacy Foret - Principal-in-Charge, Centerfield Consulting and Associates
Ms. Carol Robinson - Vice President RAB Certified Quality Systems Lead Auditor, Pillar Management Associates