Dust Hazards Analysis
Save 25% when you register three or more attendees. Team Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Learn practical methods for performing dust hazard analyses (DHAs) of industrial facilities. NFPA 652 contains retroactive requirements for a DHA. Now, all existing systems are required to have a DHA, and the time limit to perform this analysis is three years from the date of issuance of the
Who Should Attend this course?
- Anyone who needs to learn how to apply dust hazard analysis in industries such as chemical, petroleum, pulp and paper, explosives, mining, iron and steel, pharmaceuticals, and consumer products
Benefits of Attending:
Learn from experts how to perform a DHA, including collecting information, selecting the team, leading a meeting, and documenting results
Take home valuable materials to help you on the job
0.6 CEUs, 0.6 COCs, 1.08 CMs, ABIH approval #10-222
Duration: 1 day
|Start/End Dates||Location Information||Register|
|15 Sep 2017||ABS Consulting | Knoxville, TN
|10 Nov 2017||ABS Consulting | Knoxville, TN
|15 Dec 2017||ABS Consulting | Knoxville, TN
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Dust explosion fundamentals
Controlling ignition sources
Importance of housekeeping
NFPA DHA requirements
Process safety information for DHA
Workshop: DHA of a dust collection system
John Schaefer - Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Consulting
- Advanced PHA Leader
- Layer of Protection Analysis
- Process Hazard Analysis Leader with HazardReview LEADER™ Software
- Revalidating Process Hazard Analyses
- HazardReview LEADER™, world-class PHA/HAZOP/LOPA software integrated with Microsoft® Office.