Management of Change
Save 25% when you register three or more attendees. Team Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
This course emphasizes hazard review techniques commonly used to evaluate changes. It also focuses on improving existing programs for management of change (MOC) and pre-startup safety review (PSSR). You will also learn about other topics such as managing changes during the construction phase of major capital projects, managing personnel changes, and using software systems to manage change. Although the techniques covered in this course meet process safety management requirements, the focus is on effectiveness and efficiency, not simply complying with regulations.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Those who need to recognize change and common change initiators
- Those who need to make sure that risks are understood
- Those who evaluate controls to manage risk
- Those who follow through to confirm that changes are implemented as intended
what will i learn in this course?
- Enhanced learning through a combination of workshops and lectures
- Learn to manage change effectively both to fulfill requirements and to gain a competitive advantage
- 1.2 CEUs, 1.2 COCs, 2.0 CMs, ABIH approval #10-226
Duration: 2 days
|Start/End Dates||Location Information||Register|
|17 Oct - 18 Oct 2016||Location has been changed to the following:
ABS Energy Crossing II | Houston, TX
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Course learning objectives
- What is MOC? (case studies)
- Why manage change? (regulatory requirements)
- Recognizing Changes
- Reviewing Hazards
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Implementing a Change
- Pre-Startup Safety Review
- Developing or Reengineering an MOC/PSSR Program
- Managing an MOC/PSSR Program
- Special Topics
- Course Summary and Wrap-Up
Mr. William Bradshaw - Senior Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Consulting
Mr. Donald Lorenzo - Director, ABS Consulting Training Services - Professional Engineer (P.E.), Technical Trainer, ABS Consulting
Mr. David Whittle - Director of Process Safety Services, ABS Consulting
- Advanced PHA Leader
- Combined Course: Advanced PHA Leader, Revalidating Process Hazard Analyses and Management of Change
- Revalidating Process Hazard Analyses
- HazardReview LEADER™, world-class PHA/HAZOP/LOPA software integrated with Microsoft® Office.