Stacy M. Foret, CPEA
Principal-in-Charge; Centerfield Consulting and Associates, L.L.C.
Stacy is Principal-in-Charge of Centerfield Consulting and Associates, L.L.C. headquartered in New Orleans, LA
offering management system consulting and custom designed tools to support continual improvement and grow
high performance health, safety, environmental and quality cultures. Stacy is an accomplished professional,
instructor and presenter with over 25 years of health, safety, environmental, quality and security experience in
government, chemical manufacturing and bulk liquid terminal operations. She has a demonstrated record of
success designing, implementing, auditing and improving management systems utilizing processes that master
continual improvement through employee engagement.
Stacy is a Certified Professional Environmental Auditor (CPEA), Board of Environmental, Health and Safety
Auditor Certification (BEAC) and a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors. In addition to consulting, Stacy is
• Instructor for ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, RC 14001, and RCMS; and
• Lead Auditor for ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, RC 14001, RCMS and SEMS.
Since starting the consulting business in 2012, Stacy has conducted over 100 onsite management system audits
for an international registrar totaling over 300 days in diverse industries ranging from chemical manufacturing,
mining, steel production, ship building to national park resorts. She is an engaging instructor and presenter
bringing real operations experience to the classroom.
Stacy is a US citizen and has worked throughout North America and in the Middle East. Stacy is a former student
of Texas A&M University with a BS degree in Marine Science. She is also a member of the Kiwanis Club of Algiers
and has been active in the community working with “Each One Save One” and Habitat for Humanity.
Career Awards and Achievements:
• American Chemistry Council Responsible Care - Presenter
• Responsible Care® Partner of the Year 2011
• International Liquid Terminal Association, Safety Award Committee
• Safety & Environmental Excellence Award
• Hurricane Katrina Recovery Operations for chemical terminal on the Mississippi River south of New Orleans
• EPA Region VI Award for Excellence, Texas Water Commission RCRA Inspector
• Recognition of Outstanding Achievement, Rookie Investigator of the Year