ABS Consulting's onsite training has been providing the highest standards in training and consulting to environmental and quality professionals for over 25 years to make sure training needs are satisfied – even when an off-site course is not convenient. With as few as five attendees, we will send our instructors to your company or organization – or the location of your choice – to deliver training or consulting services wherever and whenever you need it. Apply the training you receive immediately with industry specific programs that are applicable to your company's operations.
Attend a Public Course and Get a Discount on an Onsite Course
Attend one of our public course offerings to get a first-hand view of how our courses can help your team. If you schedule an onsite offering of the same course at your facility within 6 months, we will credit the cost of the public course against the onsite course fee. (The credit will be prorated proportionally to the length of the contracted onsite course compared to the length of the public course(s) you attended.)
Benefits of Onsite Training
- ABS Consulting Training Services offers a wide variety of onsite training programs delivered worldwide. All of the courses you see on our public course schedule can be provided onsite, including Process Safety Management, Process Hazards Analysis, Root Cause Analysis/Incident Investigation, Risk and Reliability, Environmental Laws & Regulations, Quality, Environmental Management Systems, Safety Compliance (OSHA), Hazardous Waste (RCRA), TSCA Compliance, Clean Air/Water Compliance, UST/AST Regulations, and much more.
- We can provide training in English, Spanish, Portuguese, French and several other languages.
- Our staff will work with you to implement the training programs you deem necessary for compliance, or we can help you identify applicable training requirements.
- ABS Consulting's onsite training programs are accredited through IHMM, ABIH, AIHA,
NESHTA, NEHA, BSCP and many State Bar Associations.
- ABS Consulting also offers a full range of consulting options to help achieve environmental, risk,
qualityand safety compliance and can be provided in conjunction with training to reduce overall cost and to provide information directly applicable to your facility using your management and compliance plans.