ABS Consulting offers online environmental training covering air, water, waste and management systems regulations. All courses are designed by authoritative experts.
Key Advantages of eLearning
- Eliminate wasted time and money.
With traditional training, the more people involved and the more geographically dispersed they are, the greater the training costs. Often, the money is not spent on the actual training. Nearly half of the cost – about 40 percent – goes toward airfare, lodging, meals, refreshments and, in some cases, facility rental. With e-Learning, the cost stays the same whether you're training 100 people or 1,000 people and 100 percent of your training dollar goes toward training.
- Condense training.
eLearning allows participants to focus on the information they really need. A traditional class that lasts 2 days and has an attendance of 12 people per class can be often converted to 6 to 8 hours of eLearning, saving the company 120 man hours per training session and thousands of dollars a year.
- Improve productivity.
With eLearning, employees can receive training anytime and anywhere – at work, home or flying cross country. Your sales team can even train during downtime so it doesn't interfere with business.
- Improve consistency and effectiveness.
eLearning makes sure that all of your trainees are getting consistent instruction that is easy to document.
- Evaluate learning retention.
eLearning provides built-in measurement of employee knowledge. Both pre- and post-assessments can be incorporated into any program.
Back to top
eLearning Courses that We Offer:
- Air Emission Control Technologies
- Intermediate CERCLA
- Intermediate RCRA
- Introduction into Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA)
- Introduction into the Clean Air Act (CAA)
- Introduction into the Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Introduction into the Endangered Species Act (ESA)
- Introduction into the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA)
- Introduction into the Hazardous Material Transportation Act (HMTA)
- Introduction into the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Introduction to Environmental Law
- Introduction to Hazardous Material
- Introduction to Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure (SPCC)
- Introduction to the Emergency Planning and Community Right to Know Act (EPCRA)
- Introduction to the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES)
- Introduction to the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA)
- Introduction to the Toxic Substance Control Act (TSCA)
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems (EMS)
- Online Environmental Boot Camp
- Online Environmental Law Boot Camp
- Title V Air Permitting
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Management