Data-Driven Solutions for Mitigating Risk
Security Risk Management
Our goal is to help industrial, commercial and government clients mitigate their exposure to security risks using proven and practical risk-based decision-making processes. Our competencies cross numerous facets of operational security risk. We align real-world experience, credible security practices, technologies and people with your business goals to create a lean, purpose-driven security program that increases your operational security value.
To accomplish this, our physical security services solution helps clients:
- Understand threats and risks to people, property and critical assets
- Employ the most effective and cost-efficient countermeasures available
- Analyze available intelligence, assessments and prior studies related to the physical security of a facility to identify security gaps and mitigation strategies
- Apply security risk methodologies and, where needed, security engineering analyses to buildings, critical infrastructure, ports, public transport and other facilities/compounds
- Prioritize security needs and align these with the perceived threats and available budget
Quantitative Risk Assessments
We conduct comprehensive risk assessments that evaluate scenarios, frequency and consequence. Through a combination of modeling techniques, facility and industry data analysis and estimating processes that evaluate the impact of potential risks, our goal is to help our clients reduce or control risks that impact their assets and operations.
THESIS BowTie Software Solution
We provide a number of techniques and enterprise risk management tools to help you identify, analyze and manage hazards, including our THESIS BowTie™ 6.3 standalone and THESIS Enterprise™ risk management software solutions. THESIS utilizes the qualitative Bowtie methodology to display the relationship between hazards, controls, risk reduction measures and business activities, helping managers communicate critical procedures and individual responsibilities to employees and demonstrate compliance across all levels of an organization.
Contact our team to request a free trial of our THESIS risk management software.
ABS Group's Advanced Engineering division provides state-of-the-art engineering investigation, analysis and design services focused on mitigating the impacts of natural and man-made hazards.
- Natural Hazards Risk Management
- Explosion and Thermal Hazards
- Facility Siting
We provide risk and safety solutions related to natural hazards, with a broad range of services across many markets including:
- Risk and damage assessments
- Seismic and extreme wind design for new and existing structures and equipment installations
- Financial loss evaluations for seismic, hurricane/typhoon, flood and other severe hazards