AS9100 Series: Changes to Aerospace Certification Audit Process
The International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) is in the process of drafting changes to the AS9104-1 standard, "Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Quality Management System Certification Programs." This webinar will highlight the proposed changes and provide participants with examples to demonstrate how these proposed changes can or will affect our clients in the future. The proposed changes will be applicable to organizations that are certified to any of the AS9100 series of standards (AS9100D, AS9110C, AS9120B).
What We Cover
- Introduction to proposed changes to the AS9104-1 standard
- Examples during the certification audit process
- Questions about changes and how they apply to AS9100 series
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for the certified organization's quality management system (QMS)
- Managers responsible for implementing the recent changes completed by IAQG so that the organization's QMS will be ready for ABS QE evaluation during upcoming transition audits
Paul Dionne is the Global Aerospace Program Manager for ABS Quality Evaluations (ABS QE), an ABS Group company. He has more than 30 years of experience with process auditing to the ISO 9001, AS9100 and AS9120 standards. Dionne's prior aerospace industry experience was obtained by working 30 years for the United Technologies Corporation conducting process based audits and product inspections.
- Probitas Authentication Certified ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D and AS9120B Lead Auditor
- Member of International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) AS9101 auditing standard writing team
- ASQ - Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Chair, Independent International Organization for Certification (IIOC) Aerospace College
ABS, a leading global provider of classification and technical advisory services to the marine and offshore industries, is committed to setting standards for safety and excellence in design and construction. Focused on safe and practical application of advanced technologies and digital solutions, ABS works with industry and clients to develop accurate and cost-effective compliance, optimized performance and operational efficiency for marine and offshore assets.
About ABS Group
ABS Group of Companies, Inc. (www.abs-group.com), through its operating subsidiaries, provides data-driven risk and reliability solutions and technical services that help clients confirm the safety, integrity, quality and environmental efficiency of critical assets and operations. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ABS Group operates with more than 1,300 professionals in over 25 countries serving the marine and offshore, oil, gas and chemical, industrial manufacturing and government sectors. ABS Group is a subsidiary of ABS, a leading marine