AS9100 Series: Changes to Aerospace Certification Audit Process
The International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) is in the process of drafting changes to the AS9104-1 standard, "Requirements for Aviation, Space and Defense Quality Management System Certification Programs." This webinar will highlight the proposed changes and provide participants with examples to demonstrate how these proposed changes can or will affect our clients in the future. The proposed changes will be applicable to organizations that are certified to any of the AS9100 series of standards (AS9100D, AS9110C, AS9120B).
What We Cover
- Introduction to proposed changes to the AS9104-1 standard
- Examples during the certification audit process
- Questions about changes and how they apply to AS9100 series
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for the certified organization's quality management system (QMS)
- Managers responsible for implementing the recent changes completed by IAQG so that the organization's QMS will be ready for ABS QE evaluation during upcoming transition audits
Paul Dionne is the Global Aerospace Program Manager for ABS Quality Evaluations (ABS QE), an ABS Group company. He has more than 30 years of experience with process auditing to the ISO 9001, AS9100 and AS9120 standards. Dionne's prior aerospace industry experience was obtained by working 30 years for the United Technologies Corporation conducting process based audits and product inspections.
- Probitas Authentication Certified ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D and AS9120B Lead Auditor
- Member of International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) AS9101 auditing standard writing team
- ASQ - Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Chair, Independent International Organization for Certification (IIOC) Aerospace College
About ABS Group
ABS Group of Companies, Inc. (www.abs-group.com), through its operating subsidiaries, provides technical advisory and certification services to support the safety and reliability of high-performance assets and operations in the oil, gas and chemical, power generation, marine, offshore and government sectors, among others. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ABS Group operates with more than 1,000 professionals globally. ABS Group is a subsidiary of ABS (www.eagle.org), a leading marine and offshore classification society.