Bringing Workers Back Safely: A Risk Modeling Approach for COVID-19
As governments begin to lift restrictions, business leaders will want to act quickly – but how will organizations bring employees back to their work sites safely? The Restart Risk Model™ builds on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), offering a way for organizations to systematically evaluate the risk of disease transmission to their sites, operations, and work areas. This risk-based framework will help organizations develop a plan to restart operations with enhanced working practices that address the 'new normal' business environment after the pandemic.
Attendees will gain insight into this new organizational health and safety risk model designed to help them customize a plan to resume operations safely following the COVID-19 lockdown.
What We Cover:
- A systematic approach to model the risk of your work sites and areas based on network exposure and virus transmission mode risk factors
- How we apply CDC and OSHA guidance into a comprehensive set of new controls tailored to your business
- Measures to ensure the effective implementation of these new controls
Matt Mowrer - Director, Product Development and Innovation Center
Matt Mowrer has been working in the management consulting, data analytics, risk management and information technology fields for the past 20 years. He specializes in developing innovative technical solutions to help government and commercial clients manage their risks and maximize their performance. He is a recognized practice leader in the following areas:
- Data analytics and visualization
- Risk based decision-making (RBDM)
- Enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Cyber security assessment and mitigation
- Security risk analysis and management
About ABS Group
ABS Group of Companies, Inc. (www.abs-group.com), through its operating subsidiaries, provides data-driven risk and reliability solutions and technical services that help clients confirm the safety, integrity, quality and efficiency of critical assets and operations. Headquartered in Spring, Texas, ABS Group operates with more than 1,000 professionals in over 20 countries serving the marine and offshore, oil, gas and chemical, government and industrial sectors. ABS Group is a subsidiary of ABS, one of the world's leading marine