IAQG AS9104-1 Standard: Benefits of Remote Auditing for Aerospace
This webinar will review the capabilities and benefits of the remote auditing process employed by ABS Quality Evaluations (ABS QE) to our certified aerospace clients. We'll explain the preplanning process activities that take place as well as the audit process to better prepare your organization with your future remote audits.
What We Cover:
- Remote auditing capabilities for organizations certified to the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) Aerospace Standards
- Review the recent resolutions provided by the IAQG Leadership Team concerning remote audits
- Participate in a questions and answers session
Paul Dionne is the Global Aerospace Program Manager for ABS QE, an ABS Group company. He has more than 30 years of experience with process auditing to the ISO 9001, AS9100 and AS9120 standards. Dionne's prior aerospace industry experience was obtained by working 30 years for the United Technologies Corporation conducting process based audits and product inspections.
- Probitas Authentication Qualified AS9100D and AS9120B Lead Auditor
- Member of International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) AS9101 auditing standard writing team
- ASQ - Certified Quality Auditor (CQA)
- Chair, Independent International Organization for Certification (IIOC) Aerospace College
Tim Lee - Manager, Supplier Quality - Boeing Commercial Airplanes
Tim is also a member of the IAQG Leadership Team and chair of the AS9104-1 Rules Standard
About ABS Group
ABS Group of Companies, Inc. (www.abs-group.com), through its operating subsidiaries, provides technical advisory and certification services to support the safety and reliability of high-performance assets and operations in the oil, gas and chemical, power generation, marine, offshore and government sectors, among others. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ABS Group operates with more than 1,000 professionals globally. ABS Group is a subsidiary of ABS (www.eagle.org), a leading marine and offshore classification society.