Multi-Tenant (MT) SaaS in Validated Environment
How do we reduce IT and validation costs? Infor's SaaS solutions for EAM and TaaS (Testing as a Service) is the answer. Let Infor demonstrate their powerful and secure cloud solutions for life science customers.
Migrate to the Cloud with Confidence
Infor partners with GenesisSolutions to make moving to the cloud easier using years of proven expertise in the area. The combination provides a high level of quality and performance while in a compliant model.
Make Testing Routine and Less Expensive
Infor’s Testing as a Service (TaaS) solution provides an efficient, repeatable way to execute validation testing in a cloud environment with lower costs.
What We Cover:
- Multi-Tenant SaaS Hosting in a Validated Environment
- Using Testing as a Service (TaaS) to Leverage Risk Based Validation
Sandra Wyatt, Senior Quality and Regulatory Affairs Specialist, Infor
- Over 12 years of experience working with Infor and its predecessor, Datastream Systems
- Began her career as a technical writer and corporate trainer, and has been an internal auditor since 2016
- Works with several product development teams to ensure consistent alignment with Infor’s quality program
- Passed ISO 9001/13485 and 19011 training and certification exams, and is a member of the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society.
Luke Klinger, Business Analyst, TaaS, Infor
- Began career at Infor as an automation engineer
- Luke brings deep experience in automated testing to the table which helps him to easily understand customer's needs
- Joined TaaS team in January 2019
Walter Betsill, Senior Manager, Business and Technical Services, GenesisSolutions
- 30 years of experience working with maintenance and engineering organizations
- Began his career in the chemical industry prior to becoming a cross-industry field consultant
- In the 90's, he worked for both of the two top CMMS software companies, Datastream Systems (now Infor) and PSDI (MRO Software), first as a field consultant and subsequently as a project manager
- In 2000, he became a founding member of GenesisSolutions
- His current focus is to assist clients in identifying the data that indicates success and then utilize good processes and technology to obtain this data easily and with a high degree of quality.
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software specialized by industry. Providing mission-critical enterprise applications to 67,000 customers in more than 175 countries, Infor software is designed to deliver more value and less risk, with more sustainable operational advantages. We empower our 17,000 employees to leverage their deep industry expertise and use data-driven insights to create, learn and adapt quickly to solve emerging business and industry challenges. Infor is committed to providing our customers with modern tools to transform their business and accelerate their own path to innovation. To learn more, please visit www.infor.com.
About ABS Group
ABS Group of Companies, Inc. (www.abs-group.com), through its operating subsidiaries, provides data-driven risk and reliability solutions and technical services that help clients confirm the safety, integrity, quality and efficiency of critical assets and operations. Headquartered in Spring, Texas, ABS Group operates with more than 1,000 professionals in over 20 countries serving the marine and offshore, oil, gas and chemical, government and industrial sectors. ABS Group is a subsidiary of ABS, one of the world's leading marine and offshore classification societies.