API RP 752, 753 and 756: Facility Siting Regulations and Compliance
Save 25% with a team discount when you register three or more attendees under one group registration and pay online (with one credit card). Team discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
This one-day course addresses the regulatory requirements for facility siting and gives an overview of the methods to satisfy the requirements. It specifically reviews the American Petroleum Institute (API) recommended practice (RP) documents 752 (Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Permanent Buildings), 753 (Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Portable Buildings), and 756 (Management of Hazards Associated with Location of Process Plant Tents). These documents give guidance for managing the risk from explosions, fires, and toxic material releases to on-site personnel located in permanent or portable buildings. The course is a management-level overview.
Facility Siting Hazards Analysis Techniques is also available the same week.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Those who must perform facility siting assessment needs
- Those who must manage facility siting needs
- Those who must review facility siting needs
what will i learn in this course?
- Gain an overview of the requirements
- Look specifically into API RP 752, 753 and 756 documents
- Review the methods needed to satisfy the requirements
- ABS Consulting instructors participated in the API Committees producing these guidance documents
- Learn what those results and recommendations could mean to your company
DURATION: 1 day
This is a classroom course through API-U.
ABS Consulting offers a follow-up course: Facility Siting Hazards Analysis Techniques for two days in the same location.
|Start/End Dates||Location Information||Register|
|09 Jul 2019||ABS Group | San Antonio, TX
|22 Oct 2019||ABS Group | San Antonio, TX
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Historical Review and Regulatory Requirements
- Process Hazards Fundamentals
- API RP 752, 753 and 756 Reviews
- Hazards Analysis Methods
- Reporting and Remediation
- Open Discussion of Facility Siting Issues
Mark Whitney - Director, Business Development for ABS Group
Greg Knight - Technical Manager of Process Hazards/Advanced Engineering Division for ABS Group