CC: Root Cause Analysis, Incident Investigation, and Cultural Cause Analysis™
Save 10% with our Team Discount.
Who Should Attend this course?
Anyone who needs to build on their incident investigation and root cause analysis skills
Anyone searching to better identify underlying behaviors, actions and cultural issues driving performance issues
Anyone who seeks to influence culture to drive enhanced performance
what Will I Learn in this Course?
Learn how to investigate cultural drivers of serious and complex incidents
Learn how to identify cultural causes
Learn the importance of culture data trending
Learn to balance the return-on-investment for what type of causal analysis and when
Learn the 12 Essential Features of Culture
Learn how Big Data supports a better culture
Come away from the course with your course notebook, access to ABS Group's extensive online resources, a Root Cause Map™ and a Cultural Cause Map™ for your company to use.
- 1.2 CEUs, 1.2 COCs, 2.0 CMs, ABIH approval #10-216
DURATION: 5 days
View our current schedule of virtual or on-site courses at training.abs-group.com.
Information coming soon.
Steve Arendt - Vice President, Oil, Gas and Chemical for ABS Group
Jim Rooney - Director of Training Services - Safety, Risk & Compliance
Rick Curtis - Senior Risk Engineer
Julie Ott - General Manager, ABS Group
Lee Vanden Heuvel - Manager of Incident Investigation/Root Cause Analysis Services and Senior Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Group
- Human Error Prevention
- Maritime RCA/Incident Investigation
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Investigation
- Root Cause Analysis Essentials
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
Safety Culture Assessment
Process Safety Management
- We can teach this course at your office. Request onsite training.
- Download the SOURCE Investigator's Toolkit™, a sample report form, and Excel templates. Used in conjunction with our SOURCE methodology and our training course, these FREE tools will help you perform efficient and effective analyses.
- Purchase the Root Cause Analysis Handbook directly from our publisher.
- Root Cause Analysis For Beginners
- Getting to the Root of the Problem
- Increasing the Value of Instinct
- Fostering a Commitment to Improvements
- Increasing Support for Improvement
- Solutions That Make a Difference