Certified CMMC Assessor (CCA) Training
About This Course
This course will provide in-depth knowledge of the CMMC model and the technical background required for an assessor to participate as part of a C3PAO assessment team and provide consultation to an organization seeking Level 2 CMMC assessment. Attendees will receive in-depth technical and administrative perspectives from provisional instructors who are also provisional assessors currently working through NIST SP 800-171 assessments. Upon completion of the course, attendees will be eligible to sit for the CCA exam.
Who Should Attend?
- Individuals interested in partcipating in CMMC assessments with a C3PAO or as a consultant
- Individuals or organizations seeking to offer CMMC implementation and assessment preperation services
- Individuals tasked with implementing the CMMC program for their organization
- Any individual seeking to become a certified assessor
Request a Quote
What Will I Learn?
- How to perform, manage and score assessment objectives in accordance with the established methods and requirements of NIST SP 800-171 DOD Assessment Methodology
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of data classifications, governance and the CMMC model
- Understand the concepts and application of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), Intelectual Property (IP) and Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Understand the relationship of CMMC to:
- Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations (RMF) (SP 800-37 Revision 2)
- Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations (SP 800-53 Revision 5)
- Managing Information Security Risk: Organization, Mission, and Information System View (SP 800-39)
We provide cost-effective and flexible training solutions to meet the needs of your organization:
- Private on-site/ virtual instructor-led
- Public in-person/virtual instructor-led
Participating in our led-CCA training also gives you access to:
- 5 days of live instructor-led training from multiple instructors
- Digital study guide and downloadable resources
Why ABS Quality Evaluations?
We're a global leader in Certified Performance.
ABS QE is a Certified Third-Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) authorized by the Cyber Accreditation Body (Cyber AB) and a licensed training provider (LTP) certified by the Cybersecurity Assessor and Instructor Certification Organization (CAICO) to provide CMMC assessment services and training.
Our cybersecurity services include CMMC training, self-assessments, readiness reviews, gap assessments, Joint Surveillance Voluntary Assessment Program (JSVAP) assistance and certifications for ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018 and ISO/IEC 27701, among others.