Certified CMMC Professional (CCP) Training
About This Course
This course will provide an in-depth knowledge of the CMMC requirements and best prepares the individuals to implement controls, apply self assessments and the CMMC certification process. Successfully completing this course will allow organizations to internally provide CMMC consultancy and provide accurate self-assessments. Additionally, organizations will have the opportunity to implement required CMMC practices and conduct certification assessments. Upon completion of the course, attendees will be eligible to sit for the CCP exam.
NEXT COURSE AVAILABLE
October 23-27, 2023 (Virtual, Instructor-led)
Who Should Attend?
- Employees of organizations that require CMMC compliance and want to provide consultancy and self assessments to Level 1
- Individuals or organizations who seek to offer CMMC implementation and assessment preperations services
- Individuals seeking to become a Certified CMMC Professional (CCP)
- Certified Third-Party Organization (C3PAOs) providing assessor support or are interested in having in-house CMMC trained courses
Request a Quote
What Will I Learn?
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of the CMMC Assessment Process (CAP) Documentation to assist in representing or preparing an organization for formal assessment by a C3PAO
- Apply concepts around identifying, handling, marking, storing, labeling, and safeguarding FCI and CUI according to NARA and NIST 800-171
- Understand Level 1 and Level 2 scoping criteria according to CMMC 2.0 documentation
- Define, understand and implement methods to complete NIST 800-171 assessment objectives withing the necessary controls outlined by CMMC 2.0 documentation
- Identify legal obligations and ethical considerations of any of the Cyber AB credentialed, registered or certified professionals
- Describe and compare roles and responsibilities of organizations and individuals across the Cyber AB ecosystem
We provide cost-effective and flexible training solutions to meet the needs of your organization:
- Private on-site/ virtual instructor-led
- Public in-person/virtual instructor-led
Participating in our led-CCA training also gives you access to:
- 5 days of live instructor-led training from multiple instructors
- Digital study guide and downloadable resources
Why ABS Quality Evaluations?
We're a global leader in Certified Performance.
ABS QE is a Certified Third-Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) authorized by the Cyber Accreditation Body (Cyber AB) and a licensed training provider (LTP) certified by the Cybersecurity Assessor and Instructor Certification Organization (CAICO) to provide CMMC assessment services and training.
Our cybersecurity services include CMMC training, self-assessments, readiness reviews, gap assessments, Joint Surveillance Voluntary Assessment Program (JSVAP) assistance and certifications for ISO/IEC 20000, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018 and ISO/IEC 27701, among others.