Certified ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course
Save 10% with our Team Discount.
This ISO 14001 Lead Auditor Training Course course is certified by Exemplar Global and is presented in partnership with Pillar Management Associates (the certified course provider). The course satisfies the training requirement for ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor certification.
Who Should Attend this course?
- This course is designed for those who will be planning and/or conducting audits of environmental management systems (EMSs) against the international ISO 14001 standard
what will i learn in this course?
- Understand the benefits of documented EMS
- Gain knowledge of the requirements of ISO 14001
- Understand the principles and methods of performing audits against ISO 14001
- Be able to prepare, perform, and lead an audit
- Learn how to evaluate and report audit findings
- See how to apply for Lead Auditor certification
- 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-260
DURATION: 4 days
View our current schedule of virtual or on-site courses at training.abs-group.com.
- Introduction to ISO 14001:2015
- Definitions & Process Control
- EMS Principles
- Aspects and Impacts
- Requirement of ISO 14001
- 14001 Exercise (the standard)
- Auditing Techniques and Practices (start)
- Auditing Techniques and Practices (continued)
- Process Auditing
- Integrated Audits
- Terms and definitions
- Audit Preparation
- Opening/Closing interview topics
- Audit Activities The Albatross (exercise)
- Documenting and evaluating nonconformities
- Audit reporting
- Corrective action
- Read and review organization’s “Internal Audit Procedure” (all associated forms, reports and checklists)
- Prepare for Practice Audit (assign processes/procedures to students)
- Practice Audit
- Document Audit results
- Review of experiences from practice audit
Evaluations: re-testing as necessary. Note: there is no final exam. Competencies are tested throughout the course.
Mr. Frank Degar - President RAB/QSA certified, Pillar Management Associates
Ms. Stacy Foret - Principal-in-Charge, Centerfield Consulting and Associates
Ms. Carol Robinson - Vice President RAB Certified Quality Systems Lead Auditor, Pillar Management Associates
- Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor
- Certified OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor
- Combined Course: Certified ISO 9001 / ISO 14001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001:2015 Internal Auditor (ABS Academy)
- ISO 14001:2015 EMS Transition and Implementation (ABS Academy)
- This course is part of ABS Consulting's Environmental Management System Compliance Specialist certification program.