Certified ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training Course
Save 10% on public training courses scheduled through December 31, 2020. This discount cannot be combined with any other offer(s). See also 15% Team Discount.
Who Should Attend This ISO 9001 Training Course?
- Those planning and/or conducting audits of quality management systems under the ISO 9000 standard.
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THIS COURSE?
- The benefits of documented quality assurance systems
- Gain knowledge of the ISO 9001 and ISO 19011 requirements
- Understand the principles and methods of performing audits against ISO 9001
- Learn how to prepare, perform, and lead an audit as well as how to evaluate and report audit findings
- 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-274
Duration: 4 days
|Start/End Dates||Location Information||Register|
|19 Oct - 21 Oct 2020 (Online)||Online Course Offering*
Remote Training Information
*Select courses are offered online. See our full list of remote course offerings.
- Quality Management
- Course Objectives
- Quality Management Systems
- Terminology and Definitions
- Requirements of ISO 9001
- Process Management
- Homework: Conformance Evaluation
- Course Overview
- Terms and Definitions
- Principles of Auditing
- Competence and Evaluation of Auditors
- Audit Planning
- On-Site Preparation
- On-Site Audit
- Homework: Mock Audit Part I
- Audit Report and Closing
- Mock Audit Part II
- Audit Team Leader Responsibility and Audit Initiation
Mr. Frank Degar - President RAB/QSA certified, Pillar Management Associates
Ms. Stacy Foret - Principal-in-Charge, Centerfield Consulting and Associates
Ms. Carol Robinson - Vice President RAB Certified Quality Systems Lead Auditor, Pillar Management Associates