Clean Air Compliance Institute
Save 25% with a team discount when you register three or more attendees under one group registration and pay online (with one credit card). Team discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
This course offers a comprehensive look at the Clean Air Act, including Title V permits, State Implementation Plans (SIPs), National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS), preconstruction permits, New Source Review, risk management planning, and other topics.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Those new to the clean air field
- Those needing updating on Clean Air regulations and requirements
what will i learn in this course?
- Gain insight into the activities that are regulated by law
- Learn the process for obtaining a Title V permit
- Get the latest information on New Source Review rules
- Learn about the latest air quality standards
- Review strategies for developing a cost-effective permitting and compliance program
- IHMM – 2.0 CMPs; ABIH & AIHA – 4.0 CMPs; NESHTA – 32 CE Hrs; NEHA – 26 CE Hrs; 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-253
Duration: 4 days
No courses scheduled at this time. Please view our course calendar for other relevant courses.
Day 1: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Overview of the Clean Air Act
- New Source Performance Standards
- Federal/State Preconstruction Permit Program
- Overview of SIPs
- Understanding the Air Toxics Program
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Understanding the Title V Program
- Federal Applicable Requirements
- Title V Permit Processing
- Operating Flexibility Under Title V
- Corporate Case Studies in Title V
- Monitoring Title V
- Current Priorities in EPA’s Clean Air Act Regulatory Program
Day 3: 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS)
- Emissions Trading
- Nonattainment New Source Review (NNSR) and Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD)
- Review of Control Standards and Applicability
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting
- Liability and Enforcement
- Demonstrating Compliance and Preparing for an Inspection: A Practical Guide for Facility Environmental Personnel
Day 4: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Modeling Air Emissions
- Developing an Emissions Inventory Statement
- Risk Management Planning, Hazard Assessment, and Accident Prevention
- Risk Management Program (RMP) Workshop: Determining Whether a Facility is Subject to RMP
- Homeland Security Update concerning Security Vulnerability Analysis
Instructor information not available at this time.