Clean Air Compliance Institute
Save 10% with our Team Discount.
This course offers a comprehensive look at the Clean Air Act, including Title V permits, State Implementation Plans (SIPs), National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS), preconstruction permits, New Source Review, risk management planning, and other topics.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Those new to the clean air field
- Those needing updating on Clean Air regulations and requirements
what will i learn in this course?
- Gain insight into the activities that are regulated by law
- Learn the process for obtaining a Title V permit
- Get the latest information on New Source Review rules
- Learn about the latest air quality standards
- Review strategies for developing a cost-effective permitting and compliance program
- IHMM – 2.0 CMPs; ABIH & AIHA – 4.0 CMPs; NESHTA – 32 CE Hrs; NEHA – 26 CE Hrs; 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-253
Duration: 4 days
View our current schedule of virtual or on-site courses at training.abs-group.com.
Day 1: 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Overview of the Clean Air Act
- New Source Performance Standards
- Federal/State Preconstruction Permit Program
- Overview of SIPs
- Understanding the Air Toxics Program
Day 2: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Understanding the Title V Program
- Federal Applicable Requirements
- Title V Permit Processing
- Operating Flexibility Under Title V
- Corporate Case Studies in Title V
- Monitoring Title V
- Current Priorities in EPA’s Clean Air Act Regulatory Program
Day 3: 8:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS)
- Emissions Trading
- Nonattainment New Source Review (NNSR) and Prevention of Significant Deterioration (PSD)
- Review of Control Standards and Applicability
- Greenhouse Gas Reporting
- Liability and Enforcement
- Demonstrating Compliance and Preparing for an Inspection: A Practical Guide for Facility Environmental Personnel
Day 4: 8:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Modeling Air Emissions
- Developing an Emissions Inventory Statement
- Risk Management Planning, Hazard Assessment, and Accident Prevention
- Risk Management Program (RMP) Workshop: Determining Whether a Facility is Subject to RMP
- Homeland Security Update concerning Security Vulnerability Analysis
Instructor information not available at this time.