Cultural Cause Analysis™ - Executive Insight
Save 25% with a team discount when you register three or more attendees under one group registration and pay online (with one credit card). Team discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Learn how an enhanced understanding of your organizational culture can help drive stronger, more sustained performance. Executive influence addressing cultural issues, if effective, is valuable because it positively impacts what may be seemingly unrelated areas of performance, including safety, quality and reliability.
This 3-hour course is for executives to support enhancing organizational performance, strengthening communication and leveraging data to drive positive cultural influence.
The Cultural Cause Analysis™ (CCA) approach was developed by the same authors of Root Cause Analysis: A Guide to Efficient and Effective Incident Investigations and the authors of the Center for Chemical Process Safety (CCPS) book, Guidelines for Risk Based Process Safety, which is recognized globally by high-hazard industries as the benchmark for process safety management (PSM) practices.
Who Should Attend this course?
Anyone who seeks to influence culture to drive enhanced performance
Anyone guiding an organization through recovery after a catastrophe
i learn in this course?
Learn the essential features of strong culture for safety, quality, reliability and sustained performance
Learn to modernize conversations with management on strengthening culture through big data and performance management
- 0.25 CEUs, 0.25 COCs, 0.4 CMs, ABIH approval #10-216
DURATION: 3 Hours
No courses scheduled at this time. Please view our course calendar for other relevant courses.
Understand: The return-on-investment for causal analysis
- Overview of typical response to accidents or reoccurring incidents
- Review of applicable regulations
Understand: Benchmarking of leading organizations influence on culture
- Industry Benchmarks – Organizational Culture
Understand the proven Cultural Cause Analysis framework
- The Essential Features of a strong safety, quality, reliable culture
- The C-suite & management influence on culture
Understand how data supports better culture
- Data & the age of cultural influence, Cultural Cause Map™
Understand how to influence culture
Steve Arendt - Vice President, Oil, Gas and Chemical for ABS Group
Jim Rooney - Director of Training Services - Safety, Risk & Compliance
Lee Vanden Heuvel - Manager of Incident Investigation/Root Cause Analysis Services and Senior Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Group
- Cultural Cause Analysis™
- Combined Course: Root Cause Analysis and Incident Investigation, and Cultural Cause Analysis™
- Human Error Prevention
- Maritime RCA/Incident Investigation
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Investigation
- Root Cause Analysis Essentials
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
Safety Culture Assessment
Process Safety Management
- Incident Investigation, Root Cause Analysis, and Cultural Cause Analysis
- We can teach this course at your office. Request onsite training.