Dust Hazards Analysis
Save 10% with our Team Discount.
Learn practical methods for performing dust hazard analyses (DHAs) of industrial facilities. NFPA 652 contains retroactive requirements for a DHA. Now, all existing systems are required to have a DHA completed by September 7, 2020.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Anyone who needs to learn how to apply dust hazard analysis in industries such as chemical, petroleum, pulp and paper, explosives, mining, iron and steel, pharmaceuticals, and consumer products
Benefits of Attending:
Learn from experts how to perform a DHA, including collecting information, selecting the team, leading a meeting, and documenting results
Take home valuable materials to help you on the job
0.6 CEUs, 0.6 COCs, 1.08 CMs, ABIH approval #10-222
Duration: 1 daY*
View our current schedule of virtual or on-site courses at training.abs-group.com.
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Dust explosion fundamentals
Controlling ignition sources
Importance of housekeeping
NFPA DHA requirements
Process safety information for DHA
Workshop: DHA of a dust collection system
John Schaefer - Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Consulting
- Advanced PHA Leader
- Layer of Protection Analysis
- Process Hazard Analysis Leader with HazardReview LEADER™ Software
- Revalidating Process Hazard Analyses
- HazardReview LEADER™, world-class PHA/HAZOP/LOPA software integrated with Microsoft® Office.