Dust Hazards Analysis
Save 25% with a team discount when you register three or more attendees under one group registration and pay online (with one credit card). Team discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Learn practical methods for performing dust hazard analyses (DHAs) of industrial facilities. NFPA 652 contains retroactive requirements for a DHA. Now, all existing systems are required to have a DHA completed by September 7, 2020.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Anyone who needs to learn how to apply dust hazard analysis in industries such as chemical, petroleum, pulp and paper, explosives, mining, iron and steel, pharmaceuticals, and consumer products
Benefits of Attending:
Learn from experts how to perform a DHA, including collecting information, selecting the team, leading a meeting, and documenting results
Take home valuable materials to help you on the job
0.6 CEUs, 0.6 COCs, 1.08 CMs, ABIH approval #10-222
Duration: 1 daY*
|Start/End Dates||Location Information||Register|
|26 Jul 2019||ABS Group | Knoxville, TN
|01 Nov 2019||ABS Group | Spring, TX
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Dust explosion fundamentals
Controlling ignition sources
Importance of housekeeping
NFPA DHA requirements
Process safety information for DHA
Workshop: DHA of a dust collection system
John Schaefer - Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Consulting
- Advanced PHA Leader
- Layer of Protection Analysis
- Process Hazard Analysis Leader with HazardReview LEADER™ Software
- Revalidating Process Hazard Analyses
- HazardReview LEADER™, world-class PHA/HAZOP/LOPA software integrated with Microsoft® Office.