Facility Security Officer (FSO) Cybersecurity
Save 10% with our Team Discount.
With increasing cyber-attacks against maritime facilities, more emphasis is being placed on the protection of critical information infrastructure within facilities and the Facility Security Officer's (FSO) role in cyber resilience.
Join us for a one-day training course focused on cyber security for FSOs. Course participants will receive instruction on how to effectively implement a cybersecurity program at your facility using the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cyber Security Framework (CSF). Learn how to integrate cybersecurity into an existing security program and how to review a cybersecurity assessment.
Cybersecurity for Operational Technology Assets
Who Should Attend this course?
- Facility Security Officers (FSOs)
- Port and Terminal Security Personnel
- Those involved in implementing a cyber security program at their facility
what will i learn in this course?
- Identify Coast Guard guidance and requirements for cyber assessments and planning
- Discuss the links between Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) and how vulnerabilities in these networks can affect your physical security
- Understand the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- The types of cyber threats face maritime facilities
- The FSO's role in cyber security
- Integration of cyber into existing physical security plans and practices
DURATION: 1 day
View our current schedule of virtual or on-site courses at training.abs-group.com.
Brian Shajari - Maritime Physical/Cyber Security Professional, ABS Group
Capt. David Nichols - U.S. Coast Guard (Ret)
- Consequence Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Investigation
- Facility Siting Hazards Analysis Techniques
- API RP 752, 753 and 756: Facility Siting Regulations and Compliance
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics and Data Management
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Evaluation of Explosion and Thermal Hazards
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Facility Siting