Facility Security Officer (FSO) Cyber Security
Save 10% on public training courses scheduled through April 30, 2020. Registration and payment must be processed by March 1, 2020. This discount cannot be combined with any other offer(s). See also 15% Team Discount.
With increasing cyber-attacks against maritime facilities, more emphasis is being placed on the protection of critical information infrastructure within facilities and the Facility Security Officer's (FSO) role in cyber resilience.
Join us for a one-day training course focused on cyber security for FSOs. Course participants will receive instruction on how to effectively implement a cyber security program at your facility using the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cyber Security Framework (CSF). Learn how to integrate cyber security into an existing security program and how to review a cyber security assessment.
Cyber Security for Operational Technology Assets
Who Should Attend this course?
- Facility Security Officers (FSOs)
- Port and Terminal Security Personnel
- Those involved in implementing a cyber security program at their facility
what will i learn in this course?
- Identify Coast Guard guidance and requirements for cyber assessments and planning
- Discuss the links between Information Technology (IT) and Operational Technology (OT) and how vulnerabilities in these networks can affect your physical security
- Understand the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- The types of cyber threats face maritime facilities
- The FSO's role in cyber security
- Integration of cyber into existing physical security plans and practices
DURATION: 1 day
|Start/End Dates||Location Information||Register|
|7 Apr 2020||ABS Group | Arlington, VA
|5 May 2020||ABS Group | Knoxville, TN
|20 May 2020||ABS Group | San Antonio, TX
|14 Jul 2020||ABS Group | Arlington, VA
Brian Shajari - Maritime Physical/Cyber Security Professional, ABS Group
Capt. David Nichols - U.S. Coast Guard (Ret)
- Consequence Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Investigation
- Facility Siting Hazards Analysis Techniques
- API RP 752, 753 and 756: Facility Siting Regulations and Compliance
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics and Data Management
- Incident Investigation and Root Cause Analysis
- Evaluation of Explosion and Thermal Hazards
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Facility Siting