Improving PSM Performance
Save 10% with our Team Discount.
Process safety management (PSM) programs have been implemented at many companies for over 20 years, based on meeting regulatory requirements and on the fundamental need to safely manage process hazards at their facilities. Many companies and facilities, though, continue to have PSM performance problems, potentially resulting in catastrophic incidents, serious injuries, lost business, and high costs. This course is intended to highlight common performance problems with PSM programs and to introduce proven methods and practical approaches for improving performance.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Managers and professionals with responsibility for PSM performance
what will i learn in this course?
- Learn key concepts and practical approaches for improving PSM programs and performance
- Complement compliance-based training to develop and implement more effective PSM programs
- 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs, 4.34 CMs
View our current schedule of virtual or on-site courses at training.abs-group.com.
Day 1: PSM Performance – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- PSM Performance Problems
- PSM Performance Benefits and Characteristics
- World Class PSM Principles and Programs
Day 2: Safety Culture and Leadership – 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Organizational Safety Culture
- Leadership Commitment and Focus
- Capable Organization and Resources
Day 3: Risk Management and PSM Systems – 8:00 to 5:00 PM
- Process Design Principles
- Risk Management
- Effective PSM Systems
Day 4: Operational Discipline, Feedback Systems, and Continuous Improvement – 8:00 to 3:00 PM
- Operational Discipline
- Feedback Systems
- Continuous Improvement
Instructor information not available at this time.