LEADER Software Workshop - 1 Day
This 1-day workshop is free for licensed users of the LEADER™ software as part of the annual maintenance program. This workshop follows the 4-day Process Hazard Analysis Leader course.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Licensed users of the LEADER software who want to learn both the basic and more advanced features of the program
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn the best, most efficient ways to set up a file, enter data, risk rank scenarios, produce reports, etc.
- Practice using specific features of the software through structured exercises
- Interact with expert, experienced users of the software to learn subtle tips
- Take home a copy of the graphical step-by-step software training booklet
Duration: 1 day
View our current schedule of virtual or on-site courses at training.abs-group.com.
8:00 A.M. TO 3:00 P.M.
- Finding your way around in the LEADER software
- Preparing for a study
- Scribing tools (links, shorthand, clipboard, etc.)
- Producing and customizing reports
- Risk analysis tools (risk matrixes, cause-by-cause, LOPA)
- Creating and using project templates
- Managing and tracking changes
- Customizing tools and settings
- Advanced utilities, macros, and table audit functions
- Other features, questions, and wrap-up
Bring your laptop to participate in workshops and gain an in-depth understanding of the software.
Mr. Thomas Williams - Senior Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Consulting - Developer of the LEADER software
Mr. Donald Lorenzo - Director, ABS Consulting Training Services - Professional Engineer (P.E.), Technical Trainer, ABS Consulting
- Advanced PHA Leader
- Layer of Protection Analysis
- Process Hazard Analysis Leader
- Revalidating Process Hazard Analyses
- LEADER™, world-class PHA/HAZOP/LOPA software integrated with Microsoft® Office