Save 25% with a team discount when you register three or more attendees under one group registration and pay online (with one credit card). Team discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
ABS Consulting and HPi Verification Services (NoBo #1521) invite you to a one day seminar on the new PED that will become law on July 19, 2016.
PED 97/23/EC becomes 2014/68/EU with some basic changes to ESR’s, Modules, Risk Categories to name a few changes. Come meet HPi’s Matteo Convento, Sr. Engineer and Toby Read, Eng who work with ABS Consulting on all PED assignments.
Duration: 1 day
No courses scheduled at this time. Please view our course calendar for other relevant courses.
HPI will cover the following topics:
- CE marking - basic concept
- PED outline (terminology, risk categories, modules, assessments, ESRs) with notes on new 2014/68/EU
- How to comply with PED while using ASME design and ASTM materials
- Welding issues and NDT personnel qualifications
- Case studies (QA module and Mod.G for example)
- PED guidelines
- EN 10204 material certs / Annex 1 par.4.3 certification for material manufacturers
- Q&A session
- ABS & HPi
Mr. Matteo Convento - Senior Engineer, HPi Verification Services
- We can teach this course at your office. Request onsite training.