Save 10% on public training courses scheduled through April 30, 2020. Registration and payment must be processed by March 1, 2020. This discount cannot be combined with any other offer(s). See also 15% Team Discount.
ABS Consulting and HPi Verification Services (NoBo #1521) invite you to a one day seminar on the new PED that will become law on July 19, 2016.
PED 97/23/EC becomes 2014/68/EU with some basic changes to ESR’s, Modules, Risk Categories to name a few changes. Come meet HPi’s Matteo Convento, Sr. Engineer and Toby Read, Eng who work with ABS Consulting on all PED assignments.
Duration: 1 day
No courses scheduled at this time. Please view our course calendar for other relevant courses.
HPI will cover the following topics:
- CE marking - basic concept
- PED outline (terminology, risk categories, modules, assessments, ESRs) with notes on new 2014/68/EU
- How to comply with PED while using ASME design and ASTM materials
- Welding issues and NDT personnel qualifications
- Case studies (QA module and Mod.G for example)
- PED guidelines
- EN 10204 material certs / Annex 1 par.4.3 certification for material manufacturers
- Q&A session
- ABS & HPi
Mr. Matteo Convento - Senior Engineer, HPi Verification Services
- We can teach this course at your office. Request onsite training.