Process Hazard Analysis Leader
Save 10% on public training courses scheduled through December 31, 2020. This discount cannot be combined with any other offer(s). See also 15% Team Discount.
Process Hazard Analysis Training
Learn practical methods for performing process hazard analyses (PHAs) of systems, procedures, and computer software using the hazard and operability (HAZOPs), what if / what-if, and checklist analysis techniques that address federal regulatory requirements. Qualify as a "knowledgeable" PHA leader, as required by OSHA and EPA, and be eligible for certification as a PHA leader.
This course is also available as Process Hazard Analysis Leader with LEADER Software.
Who Should Attend This PHA Certification?
- Anyone who needs to learn how to apply HAZOP, what-if, and checklist analyses to any process or system in industries such as chemical, petroleum, pulp and paper, explosives, mining, iron and steel, pharmaceuticals, and consumer products
Benefits of Attending THIS Process Hazard Analysis Training :
- Learn from experts how to perform a PHA, including collecting information, selecting the team, leading a meeting, and documenting results
- Focus on human factors issues to analyze procedures in areas such as startup, shutdown, and maintenance
- Take home valuable materials to help you on the job
- 2.6 CEUs, 2.6 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-222
- 3.1 CEUs, 3.1 COCs, 4.34 CMs, ABIH approval #10-222 (5-day course)
Duration: 4 days
- Day 5 is optional; see agenda for details
|Start/End Dates||Location Information||Registration||Registration|
|Dec 14 - 18 Dec 2020 (Online)||Online Course Offering**
Remote Training Information
*Value Added Tax (VAT) applies to UK residents.
**Select courses are offered online. See our full list of remote course offerings.
Mr. Henrique Paula - Senior Consultant, ABS Group
Mr. Donald Lorenzo - Director, ABS Consulting Training Services - Professional Engineer (P.E.), Technical Trainer, ABS Consulting
Mr. David Whittle - Director of Process Safety Services, ABS Consulting
Mr. Thomas Williams - Senior Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Consulting
Mr. Mark Manton, PhD - Principal Engineer, ABS Consulting
- Advanced PHA Leader
- Layer of Protection Analysis
- Process Hazard Analysis Leader with HazardReview LEADER™ Software
- Revalidating Process Hazard Analyses
- This course is part of ABS Consulting's Process Safety certifications.
- LEADER™, world-class PHA/HAZOP/LOPA software integrated with Microsoft® Office.