Resubmitting EPA RMPlans
Save 25% with a team discount when you register three or more attendees under one group registration and pay online (with one credit card). Team discount cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.
Learn how to evaluate and update your existing risk management plan (RMPlan) to comply with the 5-year resubmission requirements of EPA's risk management program (RMP) rule (40 CFR 68). This 1-day course provides expert guidance and proven techniques, developed by our engineers during many years of RMP compliance work, for assessing and updating RMPlans in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Who Should Attend this course?
- Those who have been given the responsibility of preparing and resubmitting/correcting a risk management plan (RMPlan) to meet the requirements of 40 CFR 68 for their facility
- Anyone who needs to confirm that their facility or company has covered all regulatory responsibilities under 40 CFR 68 prior to resubmitting the RMPlan
what will i learn in this course?
- Learn the pitfalls and mistakes most commonly made when correcting and/or updating RMPlans
- Receive an update on the most recent guidance provided by EPA on RMP rule requirements, interpretations, and resubmitting RMPlans
- Receive guidance/tools that will help you efficiently and cost effectively update and submit your revised RMPlan
- Gain experience in assessing/updating example RMPlans in an interactive workshop setting
- Learn ways to maintain your RMPlan to make future resubmittals easier
- 0.7 CEU, 0.7 COC, 1.17 CM, ABIH approval #10-220
DURATION: 1 day
|Start/End Dates||Location Information||Register|
|30 Oct 2019||ABS Group | San Antonio, TX
Day 1: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Introduction and Overview
- RMP Rule (40 CFR 68) Regulatory Update
- RMPlan Regulatory Requirements and Terminology
- Assessing the Existing RMPlan
- Evaluating Changes from the Previous RMPlan
- Preparing the RMPlan for Submittal (RMP*Submit)
- Documenting Your RMPlan Review/Update for Future Revisions/Audits
- Lessons Learned in Updating/Resubmitting RMPlans
Mr. Michael Roberts - Senior Engineer and Manager of Consequence Analysis Services, ABS Consulting
Mr. John Schaefer - Risk/Reliability Engineer, ABS Consulting