Our Response to COVID-19
March 21, 2020
We at ABS Group and ABS Quality Evaluations Inc. (ABS QE) are committed to our clients' success and keeping clients informed about our response to the evolving COVID-19 (Coronavirus) situation. While the extent of the COVID-19 situation is evolving, our team continues to provide services worldwide while complying with all government-directed health and operational requirements and guidance. View the ABS Group COVID-19 update and commitment to keeping our global network of clients informed.
Our commitment to our customers and people
ABS QE is working closely with our clients and teams to provide ongoing service in line with accreditation body requirements while doing everything possible to mitigate the potential risks caused by this global health issue.
Some of our contingency actions include:
- Our people working remotely in high-risk areas
- Cancellation of all non-essential travel
- Conducting meetings, events and training courses with online technology
- Utilizing remote/virtual technologies to complete audits digitally with ease (i.e. using information and communications technology (ICT))
- If required, deferred assessments and events
Please contact your local regional office or client services representative to address specific needs or questions about upcoming audits and certification requirements. Clients can also reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As stated in our last communication we are committed to our clients and will continue to monitor and provide regular updates regarding the COVID-19 situation.