Technology risks are derived from the exploitability of an asset's functions, through its connections, and by human or digital identities. Our risk assessment process focuses on analyzing potential cyber threats using the ABS FCI Cyber Risk Model™. This method helps our clients understand their unique cyber risk levels so they can make better decisions and investments.
- Analyze impacts to asset technologies (Functions)
- Assess each technology's level of exploitability by threats (Connections)
- Determine likelihood based on exposures to threats (Identities)
- Grade cyber risks based on severity
Through our remote monitoring and managed services, we provide 24/7 monitoring capabilities to help you prevent, detect and respond to an emerging cyber threat and reduce the likelihood of a cyber attack. Our commitment is to deliver remote consulting solutions anytime, anywhere to help you reduce cyber risk, limit response times and enhance your overall cybersecurity program.
- Asset Classification/Management
- Vulnerability Management
- IT Asset Discovery
- Mobile and OT Asset Discovery
- Identification and Analysis
- Continuous Improvement
Cybersecurity must be factored into the initial design and planning stages of your newbuild project to minimize supply chain risks and other cyber exposures during operation and production. Our cyber risk management solutions help ensure high productivity and less down-time throughout the new construction process.
- Cyber Safety by Design (Engineering)
Vendor and Third-Party Due Diligence
Cyber Architecture and Capability Review
Penetration Testing and Hardening
Vendor Cyber Risk Management
Asset Inventory (e.g. Program Register)
Clean Build (Construction)
Process and Procedures Development
Cyber Acceptance Testing (e.g. Vulnerability Scanning, Software/Hardware Verification, Penetration Testing)
Final Asset Inventory
Our network of highly skilled and experienced consultants brings together professionals from multiple industries and backgrounds to provide you with integrated capabilities. Specialized consulting is an end-to-end service for customers requesting agile cybersecurity solutions typically aimed at enhancing your organization's maturity.
Our Specialized Capabilities:
- Span across industries and market sectors
- Promote lower cyber risk across the industrial value chain
- Enhance the ability to assess and evaluate cyber risk
- Apply a consistent, comprehensive and standardized evaluation of risk