Ports and Terminals Cybersecurity
Understand Your Cyber Risk
Underpinning our end-to-end Cyber Risk Management and Cyber Risk Rating (CybeR2) Program is the ABS FCI Cyber Risk™ model, which calculates cyber risk levels to help you understand vulnerabilities in your facility and/or vessel. Our approach gives owners and operators a practical, actionable strategy to reduce cyber risk onboard a vessel or at a facility.
ASSESS AND PLAN
Consulting solutions to help scope and develop cyber programs.
Examples: Gap Analysis, Policy Development, Incident Response Planning, Vessel Assessments
PROTECT AND DEFEND
Develop in-depth capabilities to protect networks and assets.
Examples: Training, Asset Management, Vulnerability Management
DETECT AND RESPOND
Identify, respond, remediate, and recover from cyber attacks.
Examples: Monitoring, Intrusion Detection, Incident Response Services, Forensic Analysis
How We Can Help with Port/Terminal Cybersecurity
ABS Group's services go beyond traditional assessment and consulting to include technical cyber capability development and cyber risk management for identification, protection, defense, detection, response and recovery. Our capabilities include installation of cyber technology and the ongoing management of cyber services, including
security monitoring, identity management and asset management. Our comprehensive services for maritime facilities and critical infrastructure include:
- Compliance Management
- Port / Facility Cyber Risk Assessments
- Cyber Capability Buildout and Enhancement
- Defense in Depth and Breadth for Facility Security
- Cyber Maturity Report Identifying Cyber Risks
- Design of Seismic Restraints for Equipment and Utility Systems
- Cyber Maturity Road Map Outlining 3- to 5-Year Plan for Steady Cyber Improvement
- Training Solutions for Cyber Risk Management
- Understand NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Identify Cyber Risk at Your Facility
- Learn the Difference between IT and OT Risks
- Evaluate Cyber Risks Specific to Your Facility
- Understand How to Review Cyber Risk Maturity
- Apply Cyber Risk Reduction Controls Using NIST Guidelines and Other Cybersecurity Requirements
Cyber Risk Management for MTSA-Regulated Facilities
A trusted ally to government agencies, ABS Group offers a range of cybersecurity services to help maritime facilities throughout the nation implement a compliant cyber risk management program.
The U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) makes clear in Navigation and Vessel Inspection Circular (NVIC) 01-20 that facilities must conduct effective cybersecurity assessments in order to meet the existing Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) regulations. That means facilities like yours are expected to address cyber risk in its existing facility security plan. ABS Group's cybersecurity team has deep domain expertise working with the Coast Guard and in emergency management and facility security. Learn more about our services for MTSA-regulated facilities.