HSQE and Vetting Manager
Building a Safety Culture
The Nautical Systems (NS) HSQE and Vetting Manager links safety management systems, risk mitigation, inspection and management of change in a comprehensive compliance management process to ensure safe and compliant operations.
HSQE Key Features
- Intuitive dashboards provide simple and efficient access to all the information needed to view and manage the entire safety and compliance program
- The compliance plan displays all compliance activities performed by crew, internal and external auditors in an easy to read calendar view
- Clients can customize screens to suit business process and create, add and remove fields and tabs.
- SIRE report integration included
- Tools to enable Risk Assessment/Job Safety Analysis allow crew to conduct risk assessments for maintenance and other operational tasks
- Behavior based safety reporting / hazard identification encourages compliance and vigilance
- Questionnaires and custom forms enforce process and improve the quality and completeness of HSQE and compliance data
Vetting Key Features
- Allows for inspection to regulatory or internal criteria while managing observations and non-conformities in an integrated process to secure more profitable charters
- A comprehensive response library provides properly worded and pre-vetted responses to the observations
Seamless integration with NS Drydock, Maintenance, Purchasing and Crew Manager enables implementation of a comprehensive quality and safety program.
With NS Mobile, supervisors are able to manage plans and assign clearly understood compliance tasks in an easy-to-use smartphone or tablet app.
NS Insight and On-Demand-Reporting deliver KPIs, support quarterly management reporting and enable trending and root cause analysis.
Supports compliance with ISM, STCW, TMSA, SubM, TSMS, RCP and Quality systems [ISO 9001, 14000, etc.], OCIMF SIRE, BIQ and OVIQ.