With major offices in the U.K. and United Arab Emirates and a network of offices spanning Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), we can provide both localized services and an international standard of support to meet your needs for risk management and reliability solutions.
A Full Complement of Industry Solutions
We offer reliable and comprehensive services and solutions to address your unique market sector needs.
Technical Inspection and Verification
We provide extensive technical inspection and verification services in the EMEA region, including product certification services through a global partnership with U.K.-based HPi Verification Services (EU Notified Body #1521). ABS Group Ltd. and HPiVS can provide certificates for all equipment in the scope of the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) as well as material approvals.
- Site Inspection
- Third Party Inspection
- ASME Authorized Inspection
- Lifting Equipment and Lifting Gear Inspection
- In-Service Inspection
- Shutdown Inspection
- Risk Based Inspection
- Corrosion Management Plans
- Marine Surveys
- Offshore Container and Cargo Carrying Units Inspection
- Life Extension Studies
- Worldwide Source / Vendor Inspection
Safety, Risk and Compliance
Our clients in the EMEA region benefit from our local knowledge of work methods, codes of practice, HSE regulations and HSE management systems combined with our practical experience applying international best practices and the latest techniques in assessing HSE integrity.
- Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessments (both man-made and natural hazards)
- Collision Risk
- Explosion, Fire and Toxic Gas Release Assessments
- Building Risk Assessment (BRA)
- Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA)
- Safety Case, HSE Case and HSEIA Reports
- PHSER Studies
- LOPA and SILs Studies
- Emergency Planning and Business Continuity Planning
- HSE Management Systems
- Root Cause Analysis and Incident Investigation
- Safety Culture and Competence Assessment
- HSE Training
- Human Factors
- Safety Barrier Assessment
- Safety Critical Equipment
- Process Safety Management Systems
Asset Performance Optimization
Our suite of Asset Performance Optimization solutions include three key service areas:
- Asset Reliability: This solution focuses on maintenance cost and asset reliability to enable our clients to deliver more output at lower operating costs without capital.
- Systems and Technology: This solution focuses on enterprise asset management systems selection, implementation and support.
- Strategy and Process: We help clients optimize their operational processes to maximize effect.
Our Advanced Engineering division performs hazard identification and provides a comprehensive assessment of the consequences and risk associated with the location of buildings in and around process facilities. ABS Group has specialty software and tools tailored to perform the following services:
- Engineering Design Verification
- Facility Siting
- Fire, Blast and Explosion Risk
- Natural Hazards Risk Management
- Security and Vulnerability Assessment
- Structural Analysis
ABS Quality Evaluations (ABS QE), an ABS Group company, is a world-leading certification body that works with companies to assure the performance of their business, systems and people and supply chains through management system certification. Our global team of experienced auditors, including resources in the EMEA region, are committed to helping clients improve performance and enhance sustainability through quality systems.
- ISO Audits
- Second and Third Party Audits
- Supply Chain Audits
- Management System Training