Marine and Offshore
Reduce Your Cyber Risk and Secure Operations
Cybersecurity a business imperative for maritime and offshore operations. Understand, manage and reduce the risk of operational distruption from cybersecurity incidents.
Focused on Efficiency and Compliance
Our asset integrity and reliability engineers use a comprehensive risk based method to help you achieve maximum uptime and compliance with the lowest possible OPEX costs.
Safer, More Reliable Asset Performance
We provide a full range of services to identify, understand and manage risk, coupled with a suite of safety management and contingency planning activities, for assets operating in extreme load conditions.
Cybersecurity and Cyber Risk Management
Securing Operational Technology Assets
Cybersecurity is a business imperative as maritime and offshore operations become more digital and information technology (IT) converges with operational technology (OT). We work with clients to understand and control their unique OT cyber security risks, applying our deep domain expertise across a range of asset types and facilities in the maritime, energy and government sectors. Our Cybersecurity experts help clients identify, measure and address cyber threats to minimize productivity loss and enhance safety.
ABS Group is working across the marine and offshore industries to implement security as early in the design, development and construction process as possible. This will make cybersecurity a consistent and integral part of operations from the beginning. Our cybersecurity and risk management services include:
- Cyber Risk Reduction and Cyber Risk Rating (CybeR2)™ Program
- Cybersecurity Assessment (powered by the ABS FCI Cyber Risk™ Model)
- Cybersecurity Program Standup and Awareness Training
- OT Cybersecurity Management Office and Incident Response
- OT System Documentation and Management of Change
Enterprise Asset Management
Driving Efficiency, Reliability and Compliance with Data
We combine our software and enterprise asset management (EAM) systems expertise and experience from 100+ system upgrades to help you streamline and reduce maintenance costs. Our EAM programs are designed to minimize scheduled or unscheduled downtime and optimize asset performance using the latest digital technologies and data-driven risk and reliability solutions.
Aging marine and offshore assets require major overhauls and EAM system upgrades as well as asset performance management programs that consider safer and more efficient operation throughout their planned lifetime. Our engineers and software solutions teams are prepared to manage upgrades, rebuilds and commissioning. After the initial repair/rebuild phase, we can help you develop a maintenance strategy and routines that promote more effiecient and effective operations onboard your vessel or facility.
Engineering and Risk
Supporting the Entire Lifecycle of Your Asset or Fleet
ABS Group has 75 years of successful project management experience with new construction, upgrades and repairs in the marine and offshore industries.
We support clients throughout the entire asset lifecycle by providing guidance on enhancing safety, efficiency and performance to organizations. Our solutions include equipment design and technology inspection and verification, delivering safety, risk and compliance services, optimizing asset performance, providing advanced engineering support and certifying management systems.
Our integrated safety, risk and integrity capabilities include:
- Sustaining Safety: Our full range of Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) and Sustainability services can help you implement management systems that meet regulations and deliver results.
- Managing Risk: Our comprehensive risk management solutions help identify, assess and mitigate risks to promote project and business continuity.
- Verifying Integrity: Our independent technical advice, project quality management and reliability and inspection services improve integrity at each stage of the complete asset lifecycle.
- Optimizing Performance: From program management and planning to quality and training implementation, our solutions help you drive performance in all aspects of your operations.
Cyber Risk Reduction and Cyber Risk Rating
We are leading maritime and offshore cyber security with an easily understandable scalable approach to measuring and managing cybersecurity risk for a single asset or an entire fleet.
Next-Generation Fleet Software Solutions
ABS Nautical Systems offers powerful enterprise asset management solutions for a complex world, with technical management and compliance software that solve real problems for real mariners.
Asset Performance Management Programs
Our risk and reliability consultants help clients build robust asset integrity management and performance optimization strategies to support both technical and operational excellence.