Offshore Industry Solutions
Offshore Engineering, Risk and Reliability Solutions
ABS Group provides data-driven risk and reliability solutions to help offshore operators achieve excellence in safety and asset performance management. Our capabilities are based on specialized engineering analysis and real-world, hands-on operational experience to help operators reduce risk, achieve maximum uptime and lower operational costs across the asset lifecycle.
For over 45 years, we have cultivated relationships with local and international regulatory agencies by providing our expertise to develop guidelines now widely accepted across the offshore industry.
We help offshore clients understand how to leverage data, apply best practices in reliability and asset management, and enhance safety policies and processes by first understanding their unique operational risks.
Understand the Full Risk Picture, Prevent Downtime
Maintaining your asset's integrity can be a significant challenge without a robust asset performance optimization and integrity management program. Our approach is data-driven, providing asset owners with a solid understanding of an asset's condition so that sound management decisions can drive safer, responsible and more reliable operations.
Through standalone or integrated packages, we can provide:
- Industrial cybersecurity with remote monitoring and managed services
- Assessment of the current asset integrity framework
- Benchmarking of the integrity maturity relative to industry peers
- Identification of areas for improvement
- Development of improvement programs
- Technical support during implementation
- Extreme loads and structural risk support
- Innovative approach to addressing safety, risk management and regulatory compliance
- Data analytics and data management
- Remote and custom training solutions
Services Across the Entire Asset Lifecycle
We support clients throughout the entire asset lifecycle. Our capabilities include inspecting and verifying equipment design and technology; delivering safety, risk and compliance services; optimizing asset performance; providing advanced engineering support; and certifying management systems.
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Asset Integrity Management (AIM)
- Safety, Risk and Compliance Management
- Technical Inspection and Verification
- Project Due Diligence
- Risk-Based Inspection
- Cybersecurity for IT and OT
- Extreme Loads and Structural Risk
- Offshore Late-Life Services
- Life Extension
Why ABS Group?
We understand offshore risks.
With decades of oil and gas experience, we are committed to providing technical solutions that support safer, more responsible and compliant assets and operations. We offer a suite of Safety, Risk and Compliance services and contingency planning activities for offshore assets, including fixed platforms, mobile offshore drilling units and floating production facilities.
Wide Scope of Technical Knowledge
Our multidisciplinary teams have project expertise and in-depth knowledge of marine and offshore technical requirements across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific regions.
Full Spectrum of Compliance Services
ABS Group is well equipped to guide clients through the process of meeting their regulatory obligations for building, operating and maintaining assets in any of the primary offshore development areas worldwide. We are also prepared to help you respond to and manage offshore emergencies and incident investigations.