Our Longstanding Partnerships with US Agencies
Experienced with High-Risk Scenarios
ABS Group has partnered with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to address complex challenges such as combating terrorism and protecting critical infrastructure, where the consequences are highest.
Longstanding Partnership with USCG
Our analysts and engineers have worked side by side with the U.S. Coast Guard (USCG) for decades to develop risk-based guidelines and risk identification/mitigation tools for safer, more reliable and compliant operations.
Supporting Defense Agencies
From securing critical port infrastructure to developing enterprise risk management programs, we are committed to helping defense agencies face a rising tide of risk from all directions.
Back to top
- NAVY Seaport Enhanced (Seaport-e) NextGen
- DHS National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD)
Infrastructure Security Compliance Division (ISCD) Chemical Facility Antiterrorism Standards (CFATS) Subject Matter Expert Services
- USCG Office of Port Security (CG-FAC) Maritime Transportation Security Act (MTSA) Support
- USCG Office of Human Systems Integration (HSI) for Acquisition (CG-1B3) Support
- USCG Research and Development Center (RDC) Integrated Design, Test & Evaluation (IDT&E) Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) Contract
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Production and Technical Services (PTS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Public Assistance - Technical Assistance Contracts (PA-TAC)
- Department of Transportation Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration (PHMSA) Data Operations Process and Procedures Review and Development Support
- Bureau of Ocean Energy Management (BOEM) Occurrence Estimators for the Outer Continental Shelf in the Atlantic
- New York Metropolitan Transit Authority (NYMTA) Enterprise Asset Management Consulting Services
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Cyber Kitting Services