Management Systems Certification: World Accreditation Day 2018
At ABS Group, we are committed to environmental safety, quality and care while helping organizations minimize their risk exposure, improve operational efficiency and promote safer, more reliable and compliant assets.
Our independent management systems certification subsidiary, ABS Quality Evaluations, Inc. (ABS QE), is a world-leading certification body which provides accredited management system audit, certification
Both ABS QE and ABS Group wish to join their international peers in recognizing June 9, 2018 as World Accreditation Day. This global initiative celebrated annually was established by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) to raise awareness of the importance of accreditation in delivering both increased confidence and safer practices.
The following links provide information on accredited certification from ABS QE in several focus areas including ISO transitions, quality, safety, environment and corporate social responsibility:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Transition Resources
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Transition Resources
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- SA 8000 Corporate Responsibility Management Systems
- BSCI Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI)
Learn more about World Accreditation Day 2018 and view the official video, Accreditation: Delivering a Safer World: