COVID-19 Worker Safety
Restart Risk Model™ - Risk Management Framework
Following a pandemic, how can leaders make rational decisions about when to open or close sites to ensure employee health and safety? Learn more about the Restart Risk Model™ to help organizations resume operations safely and quickly. Our practical and systematic process will help you develop and manage a plan to bring workers back to sites and facilities based on guidance from CDC and OSHA. We apply engineering principles to risk management and will develop tools to help you manage, monitor and adapt to emerging conditions and guidance as the situation changes.
Data-Driven Solutions for Mitigating Risk
Security Risk Management
Our goal is to help industrial, commercial and government clients mitigate their exposure to security risks using proven and practical risk-based decision-making processes. Our competencies cross numerous facets of operational security risk. We align real-world experience, credible security practices, technologies and people with your business goals to create a lean, purpose-driven security program that increases your operational security value.
To accomplish this, our physical security services solution helps clients:
- Understand threats and risks to people, property and critical assets
- Employ the most effective and cost-efficient countermeasures available
- Analyze available intelligence, assessments and prior studies related to the physical security of a facility to identify security gaps and mitigation strategies
- Apply security risk methodologies and, where needed, security engineering analyses to buildings, critical infrastructure, ports, public transport and other facilities/compounds
- Prioritize security needs and align these with the perceived threats and available budget
Quantitative Risk Assessments
We conduct comprehensive risk assessments that evaluate scenarios, frequency and consequence. Through a combination of modeling techniques, facility and industry data analysis and estimating processes that evaluate the impact of potential risks, our goal is to help our clients reduce or control risks that impact their assets and operations.
Enterprise Risk Management
An Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) strategy provides enduring management of internal and external risks that threaten your organization's performance. Discover the benefits an ERM strategy can have on financial planning, internal communications and overall business operations.
Bowtie Risk Management Software Solutions
We provide a number of techniques and enterprise risk management tools to help you identify, analyze and manage hazards, including our partner software Bowtie Master. The cloud based software utilizes the qualitative Bowtie methodology to display the relationship between hazards, controls, risk reduction measures and business activities, helping managers communicate critical procedures and individual responsibilities to employees and demonstrate compliance across all levels of an organization.
ABS Group's Advanced Engineering division provides state-of-the-art engineering investigation, analysis and design services focused on mitigating the impacts of natural and man-made hazards.
- Natural Hazards Risk Management
- Explosion and Thermal Hazards
- Facility Siting
We provide risk and safety solutions related to natural hazards, with a broad range of services across many markets including:
- Risk and damage assessments
- Seismic and extreme wind design for new and existing structures and equipment installations
- Financial loss evaluations for seismic, hurricane/typhoon, flood and other severe hazards