Recognizing World Accreditation Day 2019
At ABS Group, we are committed to environmental safety, quality and care while helping organizations minimize their risk exposure, improve operational efficiency and promote safer, more reliable and compliant assets.
Our independent management systems certification subsidiary, ABS Quality Evaluations, Inc. (ABS QE), is a world-leading certification body which provides accredited management system audit, certification
Both ABS QE and ABS Group wish to join their international peers in recognizing June 9, 2019, as World Accreditation Day. This global initiative was established by the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) to raise awareness of the importance of accreditation in delivering both increased confidence and safer practices. Learn more about World Accreditation Day 2019.
The following links provide information on accredited certification from ABS QE in several focus areas, including quality, safety, environment, risk management and corporate social responsibility:
- SA 8000 Corporate Responsibility Management Systems
- ISO 55000 - Benefits and Best Practices of the Asset Management Standard
- AS9100 Aerospace Standard Series and Changes to Certification Audit Process
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems Transition Resources
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems Transition Resources
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems